Monday, May 26, 2008

boo!

It's been about a week since I last updated - sorry about that. Real life gets in the way of blogging sometimes, lol. Lexi graduated Kindergarten (*sniffle*), so that means that next year, I have a 1st grader and a 2nd grader.

We finally got off of our butts today and cleaned the family room, which sorely needed it. I made Pad Thai with shrimp for dinner, but wound up giving the girls only the noodles with parmesan cheese, while I had the Pad Thai. Spicy! I made a peach citrus cake for dessert, too. SO YUMMY. Tomorrow we might go to the dollar theatre and see the Spiderwick Chronicles - Grace has wanted to go since it came out, and we just never had time before.

Also, I just have to throw this out there - if you live in this area and like sushi, head over to Kobe and have some spicy tuna rolls. They're positively addicting! Like crack, only healthier! ;)

0 comments: