Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day

I think we actually got all 4 inches of the snow that was predicted, but to no avail. It started snowing really good last night after the kids went to bed, so they couldn't play in it... then when we got up this morning to go play in it, it was raining so the snow was slush instead. :( I had 3 very unhappy little girls on my hands. Luckily their Grandpa saved the day by taking them to lunch!

Josie has totally fallen in love with Barney. Seriously, if it's not on TV, she'll stand in front of the TV and say "Barney please," ad nauseam! Thankfully when it's on, she actually pays attention to it. I just wish we didn't have to watch it every minute of every day! :)

All right - I'm off to the kitchen. I promised the girls I'd make Nutella cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies to go with their cocoa! Love to all!

0 comments: