Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Entry for September 8, 2009

I saw this on a fellow blogger's site and thought it was neat!

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Outside my window... the neighbors mowing their grass

I am thinking... about tomorrow's appointment at church

I am thankful for... being able to stay home with my children

From the kitchen...tacos for dinner!

I am creating... the templates for the kids to make their own Colonial fans tomorrow

I am going... to Lanesville this weekend (hopefully)

I am wearing... jeans and a white eyelet shirt

I am reading... Vampire Academy #4: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

I am hoping... that I get to see my nephew again before he's two

I am hearing... Gracie watching Alf upstairs

Around the house ... the kitten must be on crack, running from room to room like that

One of my favorite things... construction paper (hey, it's the little things, right?)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... meeting at church, playgroup at church, homelife groups at church, volunteering at church, CHURCH

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comments:

Hers and His said...

That picture is hilarious ... hahaha!