Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for Tuesday, September 10, 2009

Outside my window... my front yard, waiting to be mowed

I am thinking... about my stepdaughter

I am thankful for... modern conveniences!

From the kitchen... tomato soup, grilled cheese (Muenster and Mozzarella), and carrot sticks for lunch

I am creating... a Colonial fan

I am going... to sit down and rest while the girls finish their fans

I am wearing... jeans and a t-shirt

I am reading... still have Richelle Mead's VA #4 on my nightstand... have yet to get past page 2, as I am usually too tired to read when I get to bed now

I am hoping... that I stop getting headaches every morning

I am hearing... the hum of the refrigerator (dang that thing is loud!)

Around the house ... lots of scraps on my floor, since the girls are decoupaging their fans

One of my favorite things... glitter glue

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... STEELERS play tonight, so definitely watching that... and then no other plans until Saturday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: