Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - September 17, 2009

Outside my window... duck descending

I am thinking... about the new season of BONES that starts tonight! WOOOOOO!

I am thankful for... Advil and Aleve.

From the kitchen... steak, broccoli, cauliflower, & chocolate chip cookies

I am creating... a French worksheet for the girls

I am going... to bed after Bones

I am wearing... jeans and a Steelers t-shirt

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping... that my husband eventually comes around about the homeschooling

I am hearing... Jason watching King of the Hill in the other room

Around the house ... miscellaneous tv sounds

One of my favorite things... straws

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... no plans lol - I am pretty boring

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: