Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday, the last day of September, 2009

(Sorry I have been mia... my daughter's cat spilled Pepsi into my keyboard, frying it... so I had to wait to buy a new one!)

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK -

Outside my window... stars

I am thinking... about Criminal Minds

I am thankful for... the roof over my head, food to eat, children to love, and so much more!

From the kitchen... fish, lemon garlic veggies (broccoli/cauliflower/carrots), white shoepeg corn, and chocolate chip cookies

I am creating... nothing at the moment

I am going... to bed

I am wearing... shorts, steelers tee

I am reading... nothing at the moment

I am hoping... that this headache goes away

I am hearing... the girls whispering in their beds

Around the house ... Bratticus Kitty Catticus getting into things she ought not to

One of my favorite things... after a long, exhausting, disappointing day... the feeling you get when you finally sink into bed

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... nothing as far as I can tell

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: