Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for Tuesday, September 11, 2009

Outside my window... darkness (it's nearly 10 p.m.)

I am thinking... about the families still affected by 9/11

I am thankful for... my family

From the kitchen... cherry pistachio Amish friendship bread

I am creating... nothing right now - I'm about to go to bed

I am going... bed!

I am wearing... my comfy jammies

I am reading... nothing - did I mention that it was bedtime?

I am hoping... that I'll remember to do this earlier tomorrow

I am hearing... Jason watching Goodfellas in the next room

Around the house ... the smell of Pine-Sol

One of my favorite things... pizza night!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... playgroups at church tomorrow, volunteering at church tomorrow, church tomorrow, in-laws' on Sunday, and a meeting at church on Sunday night (And Sunday football! My Steelers don't play because they won last night, but still - GO STEELERS!)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: