Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Entry for September 9, 2009

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for Tuesday, September 9, 2009

Outside my window... lots of black birds in my yard

I am thinking... that I wish there were more hours in the day

I am thankful for... having enough food to feed my family well

From the kitchen... for dinner we're having garlic shrimp pasta

I am creating... handwriting folders for the girls

I am going... to go to bed early tonight

I am wearing... jeans and a burgundy t-shirt

I am reading... nothing at the moment - still have Richelle Mead's VA #4 on my nightstand

I am hoping... that my children start focusing on their handwriting and quit playing!

I am hearing... the cicadas outside

Around the house ... too many dishes in the sink, it's making me even more tired just thinking about it

One of my favorite things... bedtime (for me)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... not sure - same as yesterday, minus today's meeting

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: