Wednesday, September 16, 2009

September 16, 2009

Just a quick plug: If you're so inclined, please visit my homeschooling blog!

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for September 16, 2009

Outside my window... stars

I am thinking... about my stepdaughter

I am thankful for... my wonderful daughters

From the kitchen... chicken, potatoes au gratin, sugar snap peas, devil's food chocolate cake

I am creating... this post (lol)

I am going... to conner prairie in a week!

I am wearing... my comfy jammies

I am reading... nothing right now

I am hoping... that my children are getting enough out of homeschooling

I am hearing... engines outside

Around the house ... quiet... the kids are in bed

One of my favorite things... seeing clean dishes in the sink

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... church is all that I know of right now

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

0 comments: