Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nutella goodies!!!

I was talking to my girlfriend Tracy this morning, and I brought up the subject of Nutella. She'd never heard of it, and I was gobsmacked. How many of you out there have never had a taste of this wonderful treat? Nutella is like peanut butter, only made with hazelnuts, and it already has chocolate in it. I love it on toast or waffles, or sometimes even pancakes. My yayness this morning was due to finding a cupcake recipe that uses Nutella in it! Then I found a whole different page devoted to using Nutella in recipes! If you want to look for it, you can usually find it in the aisle with the peanut butter. Kroger carries it sporadically, but I can always find it at Meijer (which I hate, but I digress - that's another story for another time).

I watched American Idol last night (as per usual), and I am confused. Does it seem like to anyone else that they've lowered their standards this year? I saw some not so good people get through, and there have been at least two people in the last two weeks that I thought should've gotten through and didn't. Maybe my hearing is going in my old age; I don't know. I found myself actually covering my eyes at some of the worse auditions, which Gracie thought was just hilarious. "Why are you doing that, Mom?" "Because they're so bad, I'm embarrassed for them, honey." "Why, do you know them?" KIDS!!!

Speaking of kids... 2 days, and my baby will be 2. Color me sad. :( She's growing up so fast! I wish I could stop time for a little while, you know? Ah well. Here's to hoping everyone has a great rest of the day - I'm gonna go make some cupcakes and clean to get ready for Josie's OT visit. Love to all!

1 comments:

سونجول said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض 0500091013 ارخص شركة نقل عفش – إدارة سعودية
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض فك و تركيب كل قطع الأثاث غرف النوم ، غرف الاطفال ، السفرة ، الأجهزة الكهربائية ، التكيفيات باحترافية و تميز و ذلك بالاعتماد علي مجموعة من النجاريين و الفنيين ذو الخبرة الجليلة فعملية فك و تركيب الأثاث من أصعب الخطوات في عملية نقل الأثاث .
خدمات التنظيف
و هذه الخدمة من الخدمات الاضافية التي تقدمها الشركة ليست اجبارية و تتم علي حسب رغبة كل عميل

نقل عفش رخيص بالرياض
تغليف جميع محتويات المنزل بأجود و أفضل مواد التغليف تغليف الورق و الاسفنج و البلاستيك و البطاطين و البابلز و الاسترتش و جميع مواد التغليف التي اثبتت جودتها و كفائتها عالميا و يجب العلم أن هذه الخطوة بالرغم من سهولتها الا انها في غاية الأهمية و ذلك لأنها تحمي المنقولات عند انزالها و نقلها بشكل عام .
تنزيل و رفع الأثاث يدويا أو بأوناش الرفع ( الهيدروليكية ) التي تستطيع أن تصل الي الأدوار العالية حتي الدور العشرين و بذلك نمنع حدوث أي ضرر لقطعة الأثاث عند انزالها كذلك تتم العملية بسرعة دون أن تستغرق وقت و مجهود .

افضل شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
تقوم الشركة بتقديم عدة خدمات منهاا خدمة تخزين الاثاث الاثاث، لدينا المستودعات والاماكن المخصصه لتخزين الاثاث لاي مدة يحتاجها العميل
منها أننا لدينا العمالة المدربة لدى الشركة تقوم بفك الأثاث لك فلا تحتاج إلى نجار وتكلفة زائدة كما أنها تقوم بتركيبه أيضا، وتعمل على تنظيف الأثاث بعد الفك فيكون نظيف من الغبار والأتربة ولا يكون هناك حاجة في دفع تكاليف شخص يأتي لتنظيف الأثاث فهذا لا يحملك عبء مصاريف إضافية.

لدينا المستودعات والاماكن المخصصه لتخزين الاثاث لاي مدة يحتاجها العميل

نقل اثاث بالرياض
[URL=https://elawaeil.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9/]نقل اثاث بالرياض[/URL]