Monday, January 21, 2008

More random goodness.

I just finished reading through my last post, and great googly moogly, I was so random! I would apologize for my randomness, but if you know me at all, you know that's just me and it's how I am.

So everyone at home here is sick today. We all have these kickin' colds. Gracie and I have been snuggled together most of the time on the couch, watching Project Runway reruns while we drink our hot Earl Grey tea. Lexi has been in her room, playing video games most of the day - and Josie has been everywhere and in between. She loves going from room to room and playing with all of us at random (see, I'm not the only random person in my family!).

Remember how I asked everyone to pray for my in-laws? George's mom passed away last night, so please keep praying for them.

Will post more when I feel better. Right now my head go asplode. (Explode, translated for those not familiar with quirky net spellings) :)

0 comments: