Monday, November 17, 2008

OME!!!

OME = Oh My Edward!!

Twilight fans, unite!!! LOOK WHAT I HAVE.



Seriously, I am fighting NOT to hyperventilate over this. I have been waiting for this movie forEVER. Look what else I got today!!!



Okay, so I'm a major dork. LOL. I have been re-reading my favorite parts in the books this week, too. Jason bought me a t-shirt, but it's too small and I have to take it back tomorrow and pray they have one in my size!!! THURSDAY NIGHT CANNOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH, Y'ALL.

Seriously, I love my husband, but this? *points to picture below*



The man is too pretty to be just walking out and about like that! He is definitely SQUEE-worthy!!!! And here's a short video to enjoy...

1 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

I just got the book yesterday because I have to see what all the fuss is about. Everyone I know is talking about this book/movie. I'll let you know what I think...