Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I am praying desperately that people will choose the best man for the job. I am extremely nervous over the election, and the thought that a lot of Americans seem to be taken in by down-talking and lies.

In other news, since the girls had the day off today, we went picnicking and then to explore the Falls of the Ohio. Good times! Josie said we were on an adventure - and she was right! <3 Pictures to come later.

I am feeling oogy - throat hurts and I'm coughing a lot. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Josie's speech therapist today said that she thinks this might be Josie's last month for therapy - she's doing great! Praise God for that!

And also... does anyone in my area scrapbook? I need to get some done (seriously), and I work better in groups. So, scrapping party, anyone?! :)

1 comments:

Hers and His said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm going to add you to our blog list :)