Sunday, April 27, 2008

Point of Grace

So today, my sister in law, Grace, and I went down to Waterfront park and ate dinner at the chow wagon, and then saw Point of Grace in concert for FREE. How awesome is that? It is so amazing to me that we have the freedom to gather together in public and worship together. We are so blessed to be living in this country with all of the freedoms we have. The concert was amazing (even got a little Avalon action in there, w00t!), the food was good (carnival food is always good, even when it costs an arm and a leg like it did tonight), and Grace had an excellent first ever concert experience. It's nice to be able to take my daughters aside individually and have mommy & me time with them once in a while - and it was perfect. God blessed us with a cool, rain-free evening, lots of room for dancing, and worshipful songs to bless us with. I hope everyone else had a WONDERFUL Sunday, just like we did.

Love to all,
Michelle

P.S. - if you wanna see pictures, comment here and I'll shoot you an email. I even did a couple of videos. :)

0 comments: