Friday, April 4, 2008

Open Invitation

For anyone who reads this blog, I have an open, standing invitation for you: Come to church with me! I love my church, and I would love for you to come and experience it with me!

My girls have been watching Veggie Tales like, non-stop, for the last week. I'm not complaining, I just wish I had more of a variety. They're begging me to buy them a VT playset from Family Christian, so if I get a gift card there for Mother's Day, it might just be what I buy. (Don't tell anyone else that - my family always reprimands me for that, which is why I usually don't get gift cards or gift certificates - I always wind up spending them on the girls. I feel selfish getting myself anything.) Although... there are some new cd's I'd very much like to have, and I wouldn't mind getting a new tote bag for my Bible and other church items...

Other than that, not much going on here right now. There's a pan of lasagna in the oven (smells SO yummy), and we're just hanging out, chillaxin', and being girlie girls (tonight is nail-painting night). Hope everyone is doing wonderfully!!!

0 comments: