Monday, October 27, 2008

um...

I thought this kind of stuff only happened on myspace or livejournal! Here goes anyway...

-Link to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Write Six Random Things about yourself.
-Tag six-or-so other people at the bottom of the post.
-Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they've been tagged!
-Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

Karen tagged me.

1. I can't stand to sleep in socks. My feet can't breathe!
2. I always told everyone through high school and college that I never wanted to get married and definitely never wanted kids.
3. I am an insomniac - can't get to sleep before 2 a.m. on any given night, unless I'm sick.
4. When I was in high school, I had a daybed. I would take a stack of books and hide underneath it to read.
5. If I have something I really, really love (like a cd or book), I almost always have to give a copy to a friend.
6. I miss my mom.

Tagged: Jennifer, Jacie, Lisa - can't tag more people 'cause I don't know many more people on here!

1 comments:

Shavon said...

This is totally unrelated, but you commented on Bakerella's blog about turkey cake pops....candy corn would make amazing tail feathers. Adorable idea, btw.