Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bad day.

Well, today wasn't a terrific day, as most days go. Lexi has been coughing since Sunday morning, so today I finally broke down and took her to the doctor. They think she might have WHOOPING COUGH, because apparently there has been an outbreak in this area of it. MAJOR SUCK for the little girl. :( She had to go to the hospital and have a test done, and we won't know the results until Friday or Monday (at the latest). Either way, no more school this week for her, which bites, because she ADORES school. She begged me to call her teacher and have her work sent home. Ah, my baby!!! <3 She is on medication now (antibiotics), but is still hacking like crazy. Please pray for her!

On another note, she's wicked excited she gets to be home Friday... which is my 32nd birthday.

1 comments:

Mrs. Wesely said...

You are tagged. Check out my blog to see what it's about.