Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lottery winner? Maybe...

I really feel rich this week. I know I am far from it, but I feel like it!!! Thursday night I went to a bible study on the book of Ruth, led by the fabulous Liz Curtis Higgs. Then Friday, I picked the girls up from school and took them to the library. We got there just in time for storytime - "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day." Then we won two tickets to Derby Dinner Playhouse to go and see the play of the book!! Then today we sold some old toys of Josie's at Once Upon a Child, and I was thinking, "If I'm lucky, I'll get $10 for all this junk." I got $25! We stopped at the mall and Gracie used her gift card from Claire's that Amanda got her, and she bought a best friends necklace for herself and her little friend, Isis. Then we had lunch at McDonald's, which we never do because we never have money! Tonight we're going to church, and then we're going to walk around Harvest Homecoming.

I don't think I've ever felt so rich or blessed in my entire life. <3

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Lottery winner.. no way!! That is God working in your life:)
I am so glad to read that things are going well for you lately.