Thursday, August 28, 2008

Is it Saturday yet?

Normally I would not be clamoring for the weekend. I'm a take-it-one-day-at-a-time kinda girl. But this weekend, Jason is taking me to Nashville, Indiana (Brown County). You know what that means, right? SHOPPING! Well, okay - I won't be doing a ton of shopping unless it's window shopping, but still. I love walking around the little stores there. Plus the girls are staying with Grandma & Grandpa while we go. I love my kids, but there are just some stores in Nashville that you can't go in with kids (or strollers), so it'll be nice to be able to do that (though I'll miss my girls like crazy and probably call to check on them a zillion times).

My Dad is supposed to come visit today. Then Josie and I are going to the library, then the post office. Then we have to pick the girls up from school, and come home and scarf down dinner before I run them to Girl Scouts, and then I have to miss GS to run to my first Weight Watchers meeting. It's going to be a busy day...

...and I still haven't completely woken up. :( Hope everyone else is doing well and having a great week!

0 comments: