Monday, August 11, 2008

gotta go back...back...back to school again...

So the school is supposedly posting what teachers the kids have today at 5 p.m. Gracie has been saying all summer that she hopes she gets one particular teacher (I personally think she has a crush on him, but she denies it - and then mysteriously gets the giggles). :) Their backpacks are filled with their supplies and ready to go, and they're begging me today to lay out 4-5 different outfits each for them to choose from for the first day! I remember the first day of school; the excitement of seeing friends I hadn't seen all summer, learning new things, having new teachers, etc. I loved school.

Not much more to say about that.

Anyway. Josie has a recheck on her ears right after I drop the girls off for their first morning of school. Pray that her tubes are still in place!

0 comments: