Sunday, August 24, 2008

I signed up for the 6-week challenge at church (homelife groups). I am pretty excited about it... although they gave me a t-shirt when I signed up, and today was laundry day, and I've already managed to get a bleach stain on my BROWN shirt! I'm worse than the kids, I swear!

I need some prayers sent up for me, if anyone can do it. I'm struggling with a personal situation right now involving a family member, and I'm very hurt over it. It's something I should just be able to overlook and let go of, but for some reason, it's killing me. I am hurting really bad, y'all, and I need all the prayers I can get.

Gracie's dad got her the game Cake Mania 2 for her Nintendo DS... and she hasn't gotten to play it yet! I keep sneaking it and playing it - I even ran down her battery twice doing it! She said to ask y'all to pray that I stop playing with it and let her play instead! :)

Hope all is well with everyone.

Much love,
Michelle

0 comments: