Tuesday, June 22, 2010

time to decompress

It's time to decompress. I've gotten two stressful situations worked out - at least, as much as they can be, from my end of things.

It's officially one week until my stepdaughter arrives, and the excitement from my girls is almost palpable. I don't know about them, but I am really looking forward to the first week she's here just because of the vacation plans we have. The night she gets here, we're seeing the midnight showing of the movie Eclipse. The next day, we're taking her shopping, then visiting her grandparents so she can open the gifts that everyone has been accumulating for her as early birthday gifts :) The day after that, we're going to a local (AWESOME) pool for the day. Then for the next 3 days after that, we're going to Brown County Indiana, which I LOVE. She and I have already decided we're going to hit the coffee shop we love before we do anything else! LOL!

After that, we have a myriad of birthday parties (including her own) and other outings planned, which is always fun!

Here's to hoping everyone's day was filled with good news as mine was!

0 comments: