Saturday, June 19, 2010

So my friend's visit today went wonderfully, I just wish she could have stayed longer- so did my oldest, who really enjoyed the company of my friend's oldest son :) my friend has two sons, and Fifi decided that she wanted to run from one end of the house to the other screaming 'I DON'T LIKE BOYS!!!' Wow...

We made seafood lasagna for dinner tonight, and my oldest was helping me in the kitchen. We don't always see eye to eye, that girl and I, but golly gee whiz we love each other to freaking death. She was helping me by making a basic beschamel sauce on the stovetop (supervised, of course...until a census taker knocked at my door). She and I also sat there and ate the crab cold before putting it into the lasagna, lol. She's definitely my good eater. We decided that this week, I will make pasta and we will soak the crab in (I can't believe it's not) butter and top the pasta with it. Yummy!

Tomorrow is Father's Day, so I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the men in my family - my husband, my father in law, and my brother in law. You guys rock! You are awesome, and everyone should be so lucky as to have men like you in their lives.

Here's to hoping that everyone has a safe and fun weekend.

0 comments: