Monday, June 21, 2010

So hot!

I hate this stinking hot weather. I'd much rather live somewhere cold or at least cooler (read: mid-70's) all year round. This is why, as much as I love it, I could never live in Florida, or any of the other southernmost states, for that matter. Stupid heat!

Husband called the landlord today and finally told her about the shower. For those who don't know: ever since we moved in, the caulking has been BLACK with mildew or mold or whatever it is. I have tried bleach (both diluted and straight), vinegar (which is an organic way of killing lots of bacteria in my kitchen), and just about every scum remover on the market. I even tried caulking over it, but it came right through. I wonder if our whole shower needs to be redone, because some of the siding is cracked too... hopefully someone will be out in the next day or so to fix it so I can stop calling it "the scary shower." LOL!!!

Took my oldest today to get the x-ray on her wrist, so hopefully by the end of this week we'll know something about whether or not she needs to get bloodwork done to measure her hormone levels. In any case, she was excited to go back and see the x-ray machines, lol.

And I have no news about my climbing garden, lol - as soon as we got home from the x-ray, I camped out inside the house in the air conditioning!

0 comments: