Friday, June 18, 2010

So.... tired... and achey....

So my stepdaughter will be here in 10 days, and I have been after my family to help me clean the house before she arrives, right? Everyone completely ignored me. I've been harping for two weeks... and nothing. Nada, zip, zilch, zero - they did absolutely frakkin' nothing.

So a few days ago, I got a message from a dear friend of mine from middle/high school, saying she is going to be in town this weekend and would like to see me. Translation: our deadline to clean the house moved up from 10 days to YESTERDAY so it will be clean for Saturday's planned visit.

It is currently 12:24 Saturday morning, and I have finally finished cleaning everything I can and showered and am decompressing by surfing the web. I really need to get to sleep, but I'm so tired that I can't. Does that even make sense? LOL.

0 comments: