Tuesday, December 1, 2009

le premiere de decembre

The girls are crazy, out-of-their-minds excited! It's finally December, and in 5 days it'll be St. Nick's day. Every year on December 6th, St. Nick comes to visit and leaves ONE gift in your stocking if you've been good. Last year I think the kids got tiny books about Christmas, and the year before that they got Christmas socks. Regardless, it's a tiny thrill that helps keep them going until the actual day!

THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK - Entry for Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Outside my window... frost on the grass!

I am thinking... about Christmas gifts

I am thankful for... hot water heaters!

From the kitchen... cinnamon sugar toast

I am creating... a unit study on Greek mythology

I am going... shopping on Friday... hopefully!

I am wearing... jeans & a brown tee

I am reading... online sales ads (lol)

I am hoping... that our salt dough ornaments turn out good!

I am hearing... the girls singing along with the Christmas music

Around the house ... the cat trying to "nest" in the top of my Christmas tree... grr!

One of my favorite things... paint (it can make anything look new!)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... shopping, unit planning, chillaxing on the couch with cocoa and my favorite girls to enjoy Christmas specials!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

I made these last night, and we love them! The pic does not do them justice! They sparkle like diamonds on the tree!!!

1 comments:

Hers and His said...

Love your ornaments!