Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - November 18, 2009

11-18-09

Outside my window... fire trucks speeding by

I am thinking... about Thanksgiving dinner

I am thankful for... spumoni ice cream!

From the kitchen... slow cooker chicken on top of noodles or mashed potatoes (I chose noodles, my husband chose mashed potatoes)

I am creating... a log sheet so the girls can record their own silent reading times

I am going... to go fold and put away laundry

I am wearing... jeans, a long sleeved coral tee, and red chucks

I am reading... the Bible

I am hoping... that it snows soon

I am hearing... sirens outside

Around the house ... the baby is finishing her ice cream, the husband is watching the telly, and the other two girls are playing their nintendo

One of my favorite things... the smell of freshly washed laundry

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... tomorrow night: NEW MOON

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comments:

nine said...

Michelle, thank you so much for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a nice comment! I do hope you find lots of goodies on my blog. If there are any links that aren't working, please let me know and I will fix them. I keep all my links up, but ya never know what might happen, lol. I love this picture, Starry Starry night from Vincent Van Gogh. I found a perfect video to go with this painting. I've always loved this song. XOXO Susie (Psychozoe) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dipFMJckZOM