Monday, May 18, 2009

This blog is now being posted to Facebook too, so for those of you over on Facebook who are confused... I just discovered today that you can do that, and that is why you see old blog posts of mine showing up in the "notes" section of my profile. Sorry 'bout that. If you want to see the real blog in its entirety, go to http://4bakergirls.blogspot.com.

My youngest must be going through a growth spurt. It seems like all she's wanted to do for the last two weeks is EAT. Literally. Her day is breakfast, snack, snack, snack, lunch, snack, snack, snack, snack, snack, dinner, snack snack snack snack!!!! And she doesn't get small portions of food, either. Don't worry, she's not being overfed, and she's not getting high sugar/high fat foods, either (except for the cocoa puffs that she loves so much). I'm grateful that she now eats a pretty wide variety of foods and is relatively easy to please - now I just wish my middle child would take her lead. :(

0 comments: