Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wii Fever

My kids have Wii fever. Since obtaining a Wii (and a Wii fit for me), we have gotten 4 games... and my kids are CRAZED. It's the first thing they want to do when they wake up and the last thing they want to do before they go to bed. They want to come home in the middle of the school day and play it. They are cracking me up! My 6 yr old has already FAR surpassed my highest bowling score, and is well on her way to beating my baseball pro score. My 8 yr old likes Tennis the best. I keep trying to get the kids to play Mario Kart with me, to no avail. I am greeted with cries of "Mom, you always win!" or "Mom, you need to play a different game!" AS IF, children, AS IF.

1 comments:

Hers and His said...

We love playing the Wii! The Wii fit games are our favorite.