Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bah Humbug!

I just realized that it's been a bit since I last blogged. So what's been going on? Jason and I have had bronchitis for the last four weeks, that's what. We finally got some medicine, and I had started feeling better,and then today I woke up with a migraine. I have been sniffling and sneezing all stinkin' day. :( Josie and I went to the library, and I got "Becoming Jane" and "Beowulf" on DVD to watch while I'm laid up in bed later tonight. Thank goodness that I went ahead and made my fudge last night, because tonight I sure as heck don't feel up to doing it (and the kids are in there with the proverbial hand in the candy jar, lol).

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well and staying warm and safe and happy as the holidays approach and people get crazy!

1 comments:

Hers and His said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.