Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Books, books, and more books

I've started my 52 books in a year venture again already. It's taken me nearly two weeks to get back into the swing of things, but I've just finished my first book of the year (you'll notice lots of YA books on my reading lists - I read things before sending them to my stepdaughter, to make sure they're okay). I also re-read lots of books, but I don't normally include those on my list unless I've re-read them at least 3 times since the last listing. (You'll see The Mists of Avalon pop up a lot - it's one of my faves.)

Anyhoo! I hope everyone is having a great new year so far. In three weeks, my baby will be 3. I can't believe it! :(

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck & Good reading for this year!! Sounds like you are off to a brillant start!