Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yadda yadda

So Taylor left Sunday, everyone is depressed, and I think I am coming down with something. I got up early yesterday to take the girls to storytime at the library, got home around 1, and told Jason I was lying down for a nap. I didn't wake up until 7 p.m., at which time I got a drink, went to the bathroom, and went back to sleep until 9 o'clock this morning! Insane! Today I feel dizzy and out of sorts. Don't know if it has to do with yesterday's sleep-a-thon or not. I was not hungry yesterday when I woke up, and I am not hungry today, either. I've had two cups of coffee with my new sweet italian creme creamer in it, but other than that, I haven't felt like anything else. The kids had spaghetti-o's and chicken noodle soup for lunch, and now I'm trying to get Fifi down for her nap, and the older two are cleaning their room. Hopefully she'll nap, and they'll come lay down with me, cause I feel like having another nap too.

Oh yeah, and the pediatrican rescheduled Gracie's CT Scan to July 29th @ 7 a.m.

0 comments: