Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday edition of the Baker times

So anyway, I am totally loving my membership to paperbackswap.com. I have managed to get the first 4 (of 8) Sookie Stackhouse books through there (for FREE), and the best part is that all of them look brand new. I've also managed to procure Undead and Unwed (Queen Betsy, book 1), and hopefully it'll be winging its way into my greedy little hands this week. Plus I have an awesome bud who sent me two unexpected books which I got in the mail yesterday - YAY!!! Books = love.

Taylor will be here Sunday, which the girls are crazy excited about. I'm excited, too. After she gets here, we're spending an entire day at the Aquatic Center, which all the kids love... except for Josie... who doesn't care much for water when there's a possibility that her head might get wet. :/ We're also going to Schimpff's that week, as well as going out for sushi (just me, Gracie, & Taylor are doing that - Jason is taking Josie & Lexi up the street to McDonald's).

Anyhoo! I'm off to finish off my coffee and my book (Sleeping With the Fishes by the fantabulous Mary Janice Davidson) before Josie's OT comes today. Ta!

0 comments: