Monday, November 26, 2007

Back with more.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We got up and went shopping on Black Friday - and I have to say that the highlight of my day was lunch at Texas Roadhouse! Later that night we went to Light Up Charlestown, which was interesting. The kids had fun, and Josie actually loved Santa. She said "Ho-Ho!" She signed the word "hurt" for the first time, too!

Went to the Dollar Tree today and found a small treasure for the girls. I have one mug with Santa on it, and they always fight over who gets to use it for their nightly cocoa - so today, I found two Santa mugs and brought them home. They were uber thrilled! Will post pics of them later.

As for me... well, I don't know what's going on. I haven't felt right in a few days, and I can't figure it out. There's no other way to explain it - I don't feel sick, I just don't feel right. Anyway.

Night all.

0 comments: