Sunday, March 2, 2008

Drama, drama, drama.

So tonight there was some drama in my life (as if I don't have enough, right?), and I was very upset about it. No, I am very upset about it. I would like to talk to someone in particular, either face to face, on the phone, or via email - but at the same time, I just don't feel it's my place. I love this person dearly, but I really think they are in the wrong and not seeing the situation as a whole. I am very confused, and I'm very hurt. I came home and tried to de-stress by playing games with the baby, but I'm still hurting. Some things were said, some to me, and some not. Very little to me, in fact, but it really hurt because of who it came from. I'm thinking about the sermon we heard yesterday at church, and I'm starting to feel more than ever like I was led there, because while yesterday the sermon wasn't so relevant to me, today it's hitting home, and hard. I have a situation on my hands that I'm going to have to pray about, and pray hard - pray like Hannah. And I'm going to have to listen like Samuel for God's answer. I'm really at a loss, and Ursula, I'm finally going to listen to you as well as the pastor - I have to let go, and let God.

Please pray for me, that I have the strength to do whatever it is God puts on my heart for me to do - whether it be to talk to this person, or just let it go (which those of you who know me know that I have an extremely difficult time of doing), or something else.

Love to all,
Michelle

0 comments: